Thursday, January 6, 2011

What-if...


Fill in the blanks (and explain, if you'd like):
"My name is _____, and I'm a(n) _____-holic."

My name is Kate Kneifel, and I’m an “What-if”-holic.  I just finished typing up my morning pages and most of it consisted of “What-ifs” today.  What if-Josh wants to move into a bigger house and it kills me, literally, the rooms in their bigger grandeur suck the life out of me.  What if I buy those two paint samples at Sherwin Williams and put them both on the wall and hate them both, then when Josh comes home he sighs and shakes his head at my crazy inability to make a darned decision?  What if-I cannot manage to balance everything well enough once I start my practicum and end up a fat, bitch-monger who no one wants to be around?  

ps-Try to say bitch-monger without smiling.


2 comments:

Jove said...

Bitch-monger. Haha, you are so right!

kennedykid said...

Told ya...