Sunday, February 13, 2011

If you became a spy and could pick anyone (living or dead, real or fictional) as your partner, who would it be?

I think I have to go with George Clooney.  He’s smart, funny and not bad looking.  He can drive a fast car well, has a passion for the world and is interested in politics.  I think he would be a good partner.  George would have my back but also wouldn’t hesitate to let me kick some butt when appropriate.  My specialty would be a high swing kick to the face.  Swing kicks and maybe elbow jabs. 

After a long day of chasing bad guys, we’d grab something to eat and kick back with a beer that I would actually like to drink since we are hanging out in la la land.  Normally I cannot stand beer, but a Diet Coke just doesn’t seem right in this case.  I’d say, “So, what do you think is going to transpire in Egypt now that Mubarak has resigned?”  And we’d debate and talk late into the night.  We’d leave for Egypt on an early flight out the next morning, lots of bad guys hanging out there right now.  Not to worry though, George and Kate are on the way.  


No comments: