Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time to change things up

It is time to give the blog a little face lift, a BLOG-OVER shall we say?  I envision a blog-over sort of like a do-over, or a makeover, OR even a sleepover.  After each of these fine events everything looks better and more hip.  I suppose that isn't really true with a sleepover, in which case you end up just tired and cranky wondering why in the heck other people don't eat breakfast at a decent hour?

I happen to have some time on my hands this weekend.  So we'll see how this blog-over goes.  I hope to change the title, the layout, (which I have already tweaked a bit), and then actually post to it.  I hope to make these changes because honestly, the title and the description do not really describe who I am anymore.  I am moving on from coffee and triathlons.  The pursuit of both activities were leaving me wiped out and jittery, like an old lab rat working way to hard to get the cheese.

It is time for some subtle changes.  Letting go of the pursuit of running to avoid knee surgery, cutting WAY back on the coffee to just one measured cup a day (I know!  Do I sound 80 yet?), and hopefully writing a little bit more often than never- at- all.  Yes, my standards are high, but I refuse to be deterred!

No comments: